eFox eCigarettes
New? Join now. Members log in..

Cheap 510 case

Go down

Cheap 510 case

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:12 am

I was looking for something to keep my 510 in for now... until I can get my elite kit with PCC. I came across this on another site, and thought I'd pass it along. PLEASE NOTE: I DOD NOT COME UP WITH THIS---I AM NOT TAKING CREDIT, JUST PASSING ALONG A GOOD IDEA!
go to your local gas station an buy two packs of altoids (in the metal tin) -- one reg size and one mini.
the mini is the perfect size for five carts, and you can close that tin and put it in the regular sized one, leaving room for two batts, an atty, and small (5ml) bottle of juice. perfect fit and slides in your pocket nicely!
I suggest sticking a piece of foam cut to size in there as well to cut down on rattle, and have seen someone go as far as to put a thick foam block in there with "cut-outs" for everything. That is my next step (going to craft store tomorrow to locate foam-- but so far I have a decent little incognito vape case for a little over $3.

Back to top Go down

Re: Cheap 510 case

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:14 am

Back to top Go down

Post by alexgsp on Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:38 pm

You can buy one of our PCC charging cases for $35 plus you can get an additional 20% off with your eFox forum promo code. $28 isn't to bad with free shipping. If you didn't receive the code when you signed up, you can pm me and i'll send it to you.

alexgsp
Admin

View user profile http://efoxecigs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:52 pm

no, you're right, that is a sweet deal. Problem is, I have two MANUAL batteries, and the PCC only works with automatic batteries. So, I cant buy a PCC until I have the scratc to buy some new batteries as well, and if I am at $40+ dollars any way, I might as well just get a kit that includes batts, a PCC and an atty or two, cuz you can never have enough spares--- plus some more e-juice and carts... so i am holding out for an elite... My B-day is on the 16th.. and maybe someone will hook me up, I have been dropping some hints. If not, I'll get one soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by pittbull1977 on Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:54 pm

Thanks!! That did help. I want to get the PCC soon. But the tip helps out for now. I can even put the USB charger when I need to have it close at hand.

pittbull1977

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loboft on Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:37 pm

alexgsp wrote:You can buy one of our PCC charging cases for $35 plus you can get an additional 20% off with your eFox forum promo code. $28 isn't to bad with free shipping. If you didn't receive the code when you signed up, you can pm me and i'll send it to you.
Went today to order a vGo, and when I entered the forum promo code, it only gave me a 10% discount. Has that changed?

Loboft

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down