eFox eCigarettes
New? Join now. Members log in..

How to refill your e-cig

Go down

How to refill your e-cig

Post by brettman on Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:02 am

Someone help me I followed the instructions on the you tube videos on the efox site and i cleaned the atomizer and follow every step yet i get absolutely no vapor. I tried about 10 times with different amounts of poly-fill and amounts of liquid not a bit of smoke. I used to just buy the pre-filled and add just add just add juice to it and one cartridge would last a week if i just filled it that way. But with the completely empty cartridge and adding my own poly fill i get no vapor (I mean none). I even tried using my other atomizer. What i'm I doing so wrong. On the video looks so easy yet i can't seem to get results. Can someone point me to some help. I'm going to have to go buy real cigs till i figure this out. Also i switched from medium to low juice would that make a difference? I guess i have to buy the cartridges at $10 for 5 which upsets me but what else can i do. My only guess is i'm using to much poly-fill. I just hate this i already wasted a half a bottle of juice for nothing basically. Can you really refill these and it works or what. I just wind up with terrible juice taste in my mouth. Thank you to anyone that can help me.

brettman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to refill your e-cig

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:50 pm

Do you have any way to film what's going on? or take pictures, that would be a lot of help. If nothing else, call Jim, he might be able to explain things as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:55 pm

Also, have you tried using any pre-filled carts to see if the whole ecig is still working?

Back to top Go down

Stil having problems

Post by brettman on Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:02 am

To answer a question someone asked me on the forum. I don't currently have any full pre-filled cartridges. I bought some on Saturday so hopefully they will com today Tuesday or tomorrow to see if that's problem. If anyone have successfully filled an empty cartridge and has some time to help me (I would appreciate) if they could write out step by step instructions that would help, I'm thinking maybe i bought the wrong kind of poly-fill. Can someone recommend a store that has the right kinda poly-fill. I bought a big bag at AC more. Can you recommend a brand that works best? Maybe even the website should make a web-page dedicated to filling your own cartridge. When i get the pre-filled cartridges I'll see if they work if so I will make a web cam video of what I'm doing to so maybe someone can watch and tell me what I'm doing wrong. Thank you all in the forum for all the help. I'm loyal to this website the owner always helps me and gives me discounts on things he even sent me a free bottle of juice over a shipping problem. Thank you all again for any hep

brettman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:47 pm

Try making a webcam video and we'll see what the matter is, alright?

I haven't tried refilling them with polyfill yet. I just refill them with ejuice.

Back to top Go down

Post by rosannahunt on Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:38 am

try just dropping some e-juice on the atomizer itself and see if it will hit that way

otherwise, you may just need a new atomizer

rosannahunt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum