eFox eCigarettes
New? Join now. Members log in..

eFox Review!

Go down

eFox Review!

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:54 pm

I ordered my eFox deluxe kit on wednesday night, and it was delivered last night. I put it together and took a drag. It was absolutely delightful. The menthol carts tasted vaguely like vanilla and I immediately started blowing smoke rings and generally enjoying myself.

After a while I did start to notice the "dry spots" in my lungs, as I've heard some people complaining about. I believe it's from the glycol. but it's tolerable.

The customer service was spectacular. Jim got back to me immediately with answers to my questions.

eFox was definitely a great choice for a first ecig. Smile

Back to top Go down

Re: eFox Review!

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:21 pm

and now I'd like to do a comparison.

I just got the blu cigs starter kit (that I ordered two and a half weeks ago, not so great shipping time) and unpacked it. For $60 I got
two batteries
two atomizers
one USB charger for batteries
one USB charger for blu pack
wall outlet converter for charging either
25 pre-filled cartridges
the blu pack

Well, seeing as I got eFox first, I was pretty disappointed. sure, the blu pack is nice (i don't have a PCC for my efox cigs yet) and I have more than two dozen pre-filled cartridges in five flavors, but I was let down a bit.

i was especially annoyed with the carts.

The flavors sound delicious (vanilla, menthol, coffee, classic tobacco and cherry) but there just isn't enough substance to the flavor for me to really enjoy it. I will say that the two flavors I've tried are okay. The cherry is surprisingly good and the classic tobacco tastes a bit like coffee. I mistakenly put a tobacco cart on instead of cherry, because I was working in the dark. Razz
The carts are longer than the 510's, but the flavor and polyfill is only contained in the top half.

The blu cigs are very sensitive. They'll turn on if they're dropped or blown into. The whole length of the blu cig (cart, atty, and battery) is almost exactly as long as the 510's battery and atty. This leads me to believe they don't have much power behind the little blue LED.

Though not as good as I've heard the eFox PCC is, the blu pack is a nice thing to have. Keeps everything contained, looks kinda cool. But I charged the damn thing all night on the wall charger then hooked it up to my computer, and it didn't charge entirely.

The charger for the cigs is really bulky, not the neat little 510 USB charger. I did find out, however, that the 510 batteries can be charged by the blu charger too.

One little side note. I tend to stand my 510 up on my desk when I'm studying, because the LED end is flat and it's easy to pick up, but the blu cig LED end is rounded, which is mildly annoying.

Overall, I'm just under the "satisfactory" mark with blu cigs.
But for the eFox 510, I think it still gets 5/5 Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by willyT on Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:20 pm

just started e fox,, hate the taste, but it's better than dying of lung cancer

willyT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:23 pm

What flavor did you get?

Back to top Go down